The HS2000 like the larger HS2800 heaters are automatic thermostatically controlled blown air heating systems fueled by propane or butane gas. The heat source is designed for a variety of automotive and marine applications as a source of heat totally independent of the engine. Keep your RV warm and cosy while using less power than other conventional heaters.
- Quiet thermostatic operation
- Low power consumption
- Compact and easy to install
- High quality motor with ball race bearings
- Fan, ignition and thermostat control are 12V
- All gas combustion is ducted outside so there is no moisture or fumes in the cabin